Hello, my dear Readers,
I began to realize that DETOX is the shit, everyone is doing a detox something, detox bath, detox tea, detox this and detox that. So I decided to look for the best recipes and the most delicious ones to share with you guys.
When I was looking for recipes I found that tons of drinks have apple cider vinegar as an ingredient. You could add apple cider vinegar in the lemonade and the tea that I recommended, but I’m not a fan of the flavour so I take tablets of ACV so I don’t have to drink it. If you would like to do the same as I, you can purchase the tablets HERE (expensive) and HERE (more affordable).
1. Lemon Juice
3. Organic Honey
4. Cayenne Peper
Optional – Sweetener maybe stevia or agave. I am a sweet tooth so I like things very sweet so if you are like that, you might want to add a little bit of sweetener, other than just honey.
1. One cup of green tea
2. Lemon Juice
3. Cinnamon (stick)
4. Organic Honey
Prepare your cup of green tea, and then put it in a pan in the cooker, then you add the cinnamon stick and the lemon juice (a tiny bit) for the infusion. After a couple minutes put your tea back into a cup, add the honey and that’s it. PERFECTION.
the recipe source https://www.aspicyperspective.com/chicken-detox-soup/2/
– 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
– 2 quarts chicken broth
– 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
– 3 cups broccoli florets
– 2 1/2 cups sliced carrots
– 2 cups chopped celery
– 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 3 tablespoons fresh shredded or grated ginger
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
– Salt and pepper
Set a large sauce pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil, chopped onions, celery, ginger, and garlic. Saute for 5-6 minutes to soften. Then add the chicken breasts, broth, carrots, apple cider vinegar, crushed red pepper, turmeric and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 20+ minutes, until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Then remove the chicken with tongs and set them on a cutting board to cool.
Add the broccoli, peas, and parsley to the pot. Continue to simmer to soften the broccoli. Meanwhile, shred the chicken breasts with two forks, and stir it back into the soup. Once the broccoli is tender, taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Serve warm.
the recipe source https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/seriously-delicious-detox-salad/
DETOX SALAD INGREDIENTS:
– 3 cups finely chopped kale leaves
– 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
– 2 cups finely chopped red cabbage
– 1 cup matchstick (shredded) carrots
– 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
– 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
– 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
– 1 avocado, peeled pitted and diced
– 1 batch Carrot-Ginger Dressing (see below)
CARROT-GINGER DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
– 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
– 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
– 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 tablespoon white (Shiro) miso
– 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
– Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
Add all ingredients together in a large bowl, and toss to combine. Serve immediately. (Or if you are not going to serve the entire salad in one setting, the salad can be mixed without the dressing and refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 2 days with the dressing refrigerated separately in another sealed container.)
TO MAKE THE CARROT-GINGER DRESSING:
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, and pulse until completely smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and/or add extra honey if you’d like a sweeter dressing.
*the pictures are not mine.